Tuesday, February 2, 2010

praise

praise God from whom all blessings flow!! praise Him all creatures here below! praise Him above ye heavenly host! let all that has breath praise Him!!
passed my biophysics exam today!!=D well, all i can say is that, prayer really works!!=D it's not just the result, but thank God for blessing me with much peace and assurance that it'll all turn out for good for those who love Him! the night before exam, suddenly i felt so anxious, juz prayed: 'not my will but yours be done, i'm gonna do it for your glory. i will praise You in good times, and in bad, i'll still praise You.' i believe, prayers of others also cover us=D as my mum always say, cover each other with prayer. be it prayer of a righteous mum, siblings who please God or friends with much faith, those prayers sure did work! thank God for family and friends who care and prays fervently=D thank God for He is my God=D
make it a point to pray, 1 minute, 10 mins or however long. for everytime i pray, i move the hands of God. my prayer does the things, my hands cannot do.
"if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land"
2Chronicles 7:14

1 comment:

  1. hey wow.. boss, didnt know you have a blog.. thanks for letting me find you through dropping by my blog.. it's good to write down how He has bring you each day..

    keep writing,

    love,
    Li Yan

    ReplyDelete